Happy Veteran's Day! The boys had today off from school, so I tested my patience and took them with me to get my oil changed, to do a little shopping at Toys R Us, and to go out to eat with Tyson for lunch. They actually did very well...until the waitresses at the Diner totally jinxed us. You see, this Diner is right down the street from Tyson's office and we frequent it A LOT, and the waitresses just love when we bring Jake in. As soon as we got there today, at least 4 waitresses swarmed our table to love on the boys. Low and behold, one of them looks right at Jake's shirt and says, "Big trouble in a little shirt, huh?" Thanks lady. Lunch was a nightmare after that. I won't go into details because I could write a novel just on lunch (like Ryan sneaking 2 packs of butter and almost eating it all before we realized it), but let's just say Tyson's quote from lunch sums it up...."I can handle 105 18-19 year old boys, but I don't know if I can handle two 2 year olds!" Ha! If only Ryan would have had on a matching shirt we would have been set!



No comments:
Post a Comment