No matter how much they fight, Jake and Ryan will always be "homeboyz."
Yes, believe it or not, these angelic faces fight...and fight hard. In fact, most of my days are spent refereeing between the two boys and making sure they don't kill each other. Well, maybe "kill each other" is a little bit of a stretch, but I'm telling you, I have never seen 1 year olds (well, almost 2 year olds) fight so hard. You would think they've been allowed to watch WWF or Ultimate Fighting Championship instead of Barney. Where do they learn this stuff? I've been warning their teacher at school about it, and up until this last week, they've been pretty good at school...until now. When I went to pick the boys up on Monday, Mrs. Leigh told me that Jake and Ryan had been fighting all day. She said they had been sent to time-out so much that day, they just automatically knew to put themselves there after a fight!
Don't get me wrong, they fight a lot, but they really do love each other. I think half the time they fight it's just so they can give each other a hug and say I'm sorry. I'm sure this is just yet another stage in life for the boys, but I am so ready for it to be over! Can't they just be sweet, loving homeboyz all the time?



No comments:
Post a Comment