Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 15, 2009

UAB vs Memphis

Our very talented QB scoring a touchdown with NO SHOES ON!


So I've really tried not to post too much about football on here lately, but I'm just too proud of my husband and the Blazers not to talk about it! UAB beat Memphis yesterday 31-21 in the "Battle of the Bones" to improve our record to 5-5! Yep, one more win and we could potentially be bowl-eligible...2 more wins and we are definitely bowl-eligible and will even win the East in Conference USA! (I'm sure there is still a possibility of winning the East if we only win 1 of the 2 remaining games, but I don't try to get into all the technicalities of "if so-and-so loses to so-and-so and so-and-so loses to so-and-so, we might still win the East.") I'm sure that's a possibility, but I would just prefer to win both games so we can secure a bowl game and the East on our own!


Needless to say, we have a lot riding on these next two games! I know Tyson would appreciate all of your support, so please send him some love if you get a chance. UAB plays at East Carolina this Saturday at 2:30 Central, and we host UCF at home the Saturday after Thanksgiving at 12:30 Central. Go Blazers!


I wish I had more pictures of this weekend; my mom came to town and kept Jake so that I could go to Memphis for the weekend and cheer on the Blazers. I had so much fun but got so stinkin' sunburned! Who'd a thunk it? I missed Jake so much and wished he could have been at the game, but it was so nice not to have to worry about chasing my wild man around the stadium! Thanks Mom!


We're so proud of you, Tyson! Go Blazers!

No comments: