Yesterday, Jake, Tyson, and I went to Old Baker's Pumpkin Patch with our friends the Thompsons and their triplets. Jake thought the "yellow highballs" were pretty cool. Yes, Jake thought the orange pumpkins were yellow apples (he calls apples "highballs" for some reason). I guess I haven't done a very good job of preparing him for Halloween.
We had so much fun as you can tell by the pictures. Jake was very interested in finding the pumpkins in the pumpkin patch, but most of all, he really liked riding the tractor-cycles (?)...too bad his little legs couldn't reach the peddles and barely even reached the ground. Also, they had a neat little petting zoo there, and Jake was fascinated with the animals; he was so good at naming all the animals and what sounds they made. Just as I thought, the baby calf was his favorite.
We had so much fun at the Pumpkin Patch. Jake and I wish Daddy could be home every weekend!



No comments:
Post a Comment