Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Boo at the Zoo


Jake begging to ride the carousel!
Ryan dancing to "Monster Mash!"
The Carousel worker trying to keep Jake and Ryan in place!
Jake picked out the Giraffe...that's one of his favorite animals at the Zoo!
Ryan in a zone as he rides the monkey
Petting the hog

Blurry pic but Jake loved the goat!


I took Jake and Ryan to the Zoo this morning for Boo at the Zoo. To be honest, I really can't even tell you what Boo at the Zoo was really about; all that was different is that they had some Halloween decorations up that aren't normally there. I don't think the boys even noticed the difference, but it was fun anyways.

It was a kinda rainy day at the Zoo, so we made this trip a short one. Plus, there were thousands of elementary kids there on a field trip, and it was just mass chaos! We spent a lot of time at the Petting Zoo; I think this is only the second time Jake has been to the Petting Zoo and he and Ryan loved it! Jake loved the sheep and the goats and Ryan loved the hog!

We also took a ride on the carousel. I was hesitant about taking both boys on the carousel by myself, but the carousel worker made me feel like the worst mom for not even trying, so of course, I had to do it after that! They were fine for most of the ride, but they both started getting antsy at the end. Of course, though, I had to get a picture of them, so the carousel worker agreed to help me take the picture (we were the only ones on the carousel at the time). So anyways, the lady stood there as I snapped the pics and she almost had a heart attack trying to watch both boys and keep them on the animals for the picture! After we got off and got in the stroller, she said, "you sure do have your hands full! Next time, I'm gonna listen to you...you know what you're talking about!" Ha!

1 comment:

pcb said...

They both look so tall!