Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pumpkin Carving

Daddy, "So this is what you do, Jake..."
"Like this, Daddy?"
Like father, like son!








Two posts in one day! It's amazing how much time I have on my hands now that I'm not napping in the afternoons (thank you 2nd trimester)! Anyways, Tyson got to come home a little early today, so we finally decided to carve the pumpkins we got at the pumpkin patch at the beginning of October. You see, last year, we carved our pumpkins mid-October and they rotted a few days later. Not this year!

Jake wasn't really into the whole pumpkin carving thing; instead, he and Ryan preferred to ride their 4-wheelers around. Jake did come around at the end to check out Mama's carving-job...I think he approved. ;) I was proud of both boys, though, they actually stuck their hands into the pumpkin guts and squished it around!

Lots of posts to be had in the next couple of days! Happy Halloween!

No comments: