Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Thank You Mama!

"So how much longer until Pa Pa gets here mom?"


"Oh the things my Pa Pa does for me..."

"She feeds me by hand (even though I am capable of feeding myself)..."
"She teaches me to eat with a spoon and fork (and make a mess!)..."
"And then she spoon feeds me the rest (cause I have really bad aim)..."

"And then she lets me lick the bowl! My mama NEVER lets me do that!"

"What do you mean Pa Pa is leaving? Can I still lick the bowl?"


Since football season started, I have been working 4 shifts a row once a month at the hospital. Prior to the season, Tyson kept Jake whenever I worked, but there was no way he would have been able to do that during the season, so my mom has helped out. Well now that the season is over and the end of recruiting is in sight, I will FINALLY get my husband (and babysitter) back and my mom can FINALLY get a break! I can't emphasize enough how much my mom has helped me these last 4 months...there is no way I could have made it without her! Thank you so much, Mama! You have been a life saver! Jake is already missing his "Pa Pa"...boy do you spoil that little boy! We love you!

No comments: