Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Santa Came to Jake's House!


Before the craziness began!
The "first look" shot!

Look how excited he is! I see a dimple!

"This horse is totally in the way of my new basketball...jeez Santa!"

"Yay, Santa! I love my new ball!"

"Being sweet in Santa's lap really paid off for me!"

"Now how does this thing work?"

Daddy giving Jake instructions on how to use the Power Wheels.
Look how well Jake is listening!

"I got this Daddy!"

Daddy teaching Jake how to slam dunk!

Mommy just cheesin' it up at 29!

Forget the present...give the boy a bow!

Merry Christmas! I can't believe today is Jake's First Christmas! He has had so much fun so far! Santa made an early delivery last night since he knew that Jake goes to sleep at 6 pm, and Mommy and Daddy could hardly stand the anticipation! We were like little kids all over again, but this time, we were just so excited for Jake! Jake finally woke up at 7:15, so Tyson and I grabbed the cameras and lead Jake to the den. I really wanted to capture that "first glimpse" look, but I was afraid Jake was too young to do it. I was wrong! He walked into the den and saw what Santa had brought, and he bolted for the toys! Of course, though, he bypassed all of the "big toys" and went straight for the plastic basketball that came with his basketball goal (which I believe my biggest boy, Tyson, has enjoyed more than Jake)! Hey, the boy loves balls...what can I say? Anyways, he was so sweet and checked out each toy and played with it for a little while and then moved on to another toy. Some of the toys are for the summer when he is older (Santa is so smart to plan ahead), so I was worried he wouldn't be able to play with much today, but he has been able to play with everything! (Well...he has had to wrestle his daddy for some of the toys, but you know what I mean!) Jake will be up from his nap in a little while, so I must run and get ready for our families' arrival. I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!








No comments: