Our Happy Little Family!
Mommy and Daddy pitch in to help open Jake's first Christmas present ever!
"OK, Mom. I can do it by myself now."
Minus my child, I have every Peacock great-grandchild in this picture!(L-R) Chase, the backside of Connor's head, Carson, Spenser, and Ryleigh Kate).
"You see, Aunt Cousin Christy...this is how you hammer."
"Can you hear me now?"
Are the kids actually sitting still here?
Tyson doing what he does best...playing football.
Sweet Spenser loves him some MaMa and Granddaddy!
And Ryleigh Kate loves her some "Baby Jake!"Yesterday, we made a stop through Cochran on our way back to Birmingham to celebrate an early Christmas with my mom's family. Unfortunately, my parents and my sister and her husband weren't able to come, but Tyson, Jake, and I got to enjoy the rest of the family. Jake is finally getting where he could play with the older kids, but all of this travelling we have been doing recently finally got to him yesterday and he ended up having a pretty rough day. I have never seen the boy be so whiny! Tyson and I were exhausted by the end of the day, too, but we still enjoyed seeing our family. We miss y'all! Merry Christmas!






No comments:
Post a Comment