Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 22, 2008

Fun Times with Daddy

Jake running as fast as he can from his Daddy...remote in hand and all!
Jake trying to get Daddy...and bite him!
The Head-Butt

Playing keep-away with the ball

Funny shot...looks just like his Daddy here!


Sorry for the dark, sideways video of my husband making funny noises, but Jake is too cute here!

Sorry for not posting anything in a while, but I've been working like crazy these last few days! Yes, I left my sweet little boy (who had just had surgery at the beginning of the week) all weekend long with his daddy, but I knew he was in great hands. I did expect to be missed, though, because my lil' Jake has turned in to quite the Mama's boy, but I was wrong! Jake had the BEST time with his Daddy. I would wake up a couple of hours early to play with Jake, and he wanted nothing to do with me! Jake and Tyson have these new games that they play (which mostly involves A LOT of rough-housing) that makes Jake laugh SO HARD that I'm scared his stitches are going to rip right open!! It is absolutely adorable to watch, and I'm just so glad Jake is finally getting to spend some time with Tyson. Have I mentioned how glad I am that football season is over?

Here are some things Jake has learned this weekend from his Daddy: 1) how to "purposefully" head butt someone ON COMMAND, 2) how to tackle a pillow, 3) how to differentiate between a football and a regular ball, 4) how to say yes and no, 5) how to run away from Daddy, 6) how to chase Daddy running, 7) and how to blow kisses. I'm not quite sure how he learned to blow kisses because neither of us actually taught him how, but it is pretty darn cute, so I am going to give Tyson credit for it. Also, Jake can answer you yes and no...this might be pure luck, but I asked Jake if he "stinkied in his diaper" and he shook his head and said "Yea!" I about fell on the floor! Anyways, Tyson gets credit for that, too!

I have never seen Jake so happy. I don't know if it's from having Tyson around so much more now that the season is over or if he is finally comfortable and not in pain after having that hernia repaired, but either way, I love it! He hasn't stopped chuckling and giggling in 4 days now!!


No comments: