Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Surgery? What Surgery?

So, this video isn't the most exciting thing in the world, but I wanted to show everyone how well Jake is doing for just having had surgery yesterday. Needless to say, he is getting around very well and doesn't even act like there is a thing in the world wrong with him...minus the fact that he has an inch and a half long incision on his belly and internal stitches to go along with it. I'm telling you, Jake has been such a trooper! He slept a good bit yesterday, but he is completely back to normal today. And can y'all believe that the only thing he has had for pain is Tylenol and Motrin? I'm just so glad that everything has gone as well as it has (knock on wood); now, though, we just have to make sure he keeps his curious little hands off of his incision...thank goodness for zip-up sleepers!

1 comment:

All the coming's and going's of our busy little family! said...

So glad to hear the surgery went good and wow, what a trooper he is!! I see a future football player right there!! As if there were any doubts on that subject :)

I remember when Marika had surgury and the waiting is the worst! Gah, glad you both got through it!