Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 4, 2008

11 Months Old!

"You like my first ornament that I took right off Pat-Pat's tree?""Ok. I know I look a little silly in my Christmas PJ's. My mama made me do it!"
"I wonder what would happen if I knocked this thing over..."


Jake turned 11 months old today! I can't believe he will be a year old in a month! Boy has time flown by this year! Jake has really taken off with walking; he will still bust out a crawl every now and then if he needs to get somewhere really quickly, but otherwise, he is walking really well. Jake hasn't made much progress with talking, but I can tell he is learning more and more what words and objects mean. Don't get me wrong, though, he is gibber-jabbering like nothing else; I honestly believe he thinks he is making sense sometimes! Other than that, he is just so much to be around! He is turning into a little pig, but he needs every calorie because he is constantly on the go! Happy 11 month birthday little man!

No comments: