Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 15, 2008

Amy and Courtney's Party


Courtney and Amy
Proof that Tyson was actually there!
My Dad and me (we NEVER get photographed together!)Don't be fooled by the sweet smile from the little boy in the middle or his mama! :)
I love these people...even though they won't EVER crack a smile for the camera!
Is Chris actually smiling? Could he REALLY be having a good time?From teammates to brother-in-laws...can y'all believe y'all married a King?

The cousins-in-laws (minus Courtney)
The cousins (minus the other redhead)

Umm...not so sure what I was doing here, but I'm pretty sure those are Jazz hands!









This past weekend, we ventured down to Tifton for a party/reception for my sister Amy and her husband Courtney. Their wedding two weekends ago was kind of small, so this was a great chance for family and friends to get together and celebrate. This time, though, my husband was ACTUALLY able to come! It was a REALLY quick trip, but we had so much! Jake had to stay behind with Grandmama, but I know he enjoyed himself, too!
***There are more new posts below!

No comments: