





For Christmas this year, my parents and Tyson's mom came to our house on Christmas Day and spent the last few days with us. Tyson and I had originally planned to head to Georgia to visit everyone, but we were so tired from all the travelling we have done recently that we asked our families to come to us, and it all worked out really well. We had a nice Christmas dinner and just enjoyed visiting with everyone and watch Jake show-off. Yes, Jake has turned into Mr. Personality lately and really enjoys mimicking everyone and just being silly! Our moms were shocked to see how much his personality has changed in the last 2 weeks...he is a totally different kid! Anyways, we had a wonderful and relaxing Christmas (and even managed to go on a date early for our anniversary), and we hope all of you did, too! Thanks for making the trip to Birmingham Mom, Dad, and Mary Ann, and thanks for all the presents! We love y'all! And Amy and Courtney- we missed y'all! Maybe next year? Anyways, Merry Christmas everyone!
***By the way, thank you for all the sweet Christmas cards and the beautiful pictures of your children! Tyson, Jake, and I thoroughly enjoyed looking at every one of them as they adorned our kitchen. I apologize for not getting one out; I will try harder next year! Please don't scratch us off your list for next year!



No comments:
Post a Comment