Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 8, 2008

All I Want for Christmas Is...

"I've been real good this year, Santa. I promise!"


All I want for Christmas is...the rest of my teeth...and maybe some new toys and a nice new camera for my Mommy!

My sweet mama is in town for a couple of days to keep Jake while I work, so today, mom took Jake to the Galleria to see Santa Claus. I wish I had more pictures, but my mom is a little technologically impaired, so this is all I have...a picture of a picture. Mom said it was so hard to get a good picture of Jake with Santa because Jake would never take his eyes off of Santa! Too cute! Thank goodness, though, he wasn't scared of Santa Claus...well, at least not this year! Mom also took Jake for a ride on the carousel (she is so much more brave than I am!). Turns out, though, he LOVED IT! The man told mom Jake was too little, but she persisted and she said he had the best time. He got right on the horse and started bouncing up and down like he had ridden a horse a hundred times! Man I wish I had been there (especially with my camera!)! I have such a good mama! Thanks mom! I love you!

2 comments:

pcb said...

If you only get one picture, that sure is a precious one! He looks completely awed by Santa.

Tamila said...

How sweet does he look!