Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Amy and Courtney's Wedding

The beautiful BrideAgain, the beautiful Bride.

My little Angel with Red-eyes! Like mama like son!
My mom, my sister, and me
Mr. and Mrs. Howell

One proud Granddaddy!
Hurry up and cut the cake! I want some!
Already such a good uncle!
Isn't my Mama beautiful?
Jake showing off his walking skills!

Thanks for all your help, Grandmama!


Sorry for the hiatus from the blog, but we have been quite busy as you can tell. After our Thanksgiving supper at Coach Kim Helton's Thursday night, Jake and I took off for Tifton for the weekend for Amy's wedding. Luckily, Tyson's mom graciously volunteered to watch Jake for me while I took part in wedding festivities. It was such a wonderful weekend...except that Tyson had to miss it all because he was at UAB's last football game (which we won by the way!). Anyways, Amy was gorgeous, the groom was handsome, the place was breath-taking, the matron of honor was beautiful (haha), Jake was an angel, the two families meshed well, and just everything went as perfectly as possible (well, other than my grandmother getting sick). Congratulations Amy and Courtney (aka Mr. and Mrs. Howell!) We love y'all!

By the way, Jake is NOT wearing a dress despite what you men might think...it is a bubble romper and it was adorable...despite getting REALLY dirty! And no, Tyson had NO IDEA I was dressing Jake like this...I never would have gotten away with it had he known! Oh well, Daddy wasn't there so Mama got her way!



2 comments:

Ashley and Worth said...

Amy looks so pretty! So do you! Purple is your color! Jake is a doll in that outfit!

pcb said...

The Lankford Manor / Three Graces was on the tour of homes just last night and it was gorgeous. It made it fun seeing the pictures, knowing what the rest of the rooms looked like. Amy looked beautiful (loved her dress...I've always been a fan of the banding) and so did you. I did have to laugh about Jake in the outfit; I know how that is.