Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Yes, Walker, There is a Santa Claus...

His new favorite toy- the door stopper.



Here is a sneak peak of his top teeth.

Yes, Walker, there is a Santa Claus, and he brought you an early Christmas present...YOUR BOTTOM TEETH!! In fact, he brought you 4 bottom teeth AT THE SAME TIME 8 days after I made fun of you looking like a bunny rabbit. Wasn't that generous of him? Ha!

So, I guess the old adage of "be careful what you wish for" is true. I was so worried that Walker would look silly with only 2 top teeth, that I secretly hoped and prayed his bottom teeth would come in soon, and VOILA! Here they are...all four bottom front teeth at once! I asked for it, but woas me. If you've never had a teething baby, 1 tooth coming in is bad...2 teeth coming in is miserable...but 4 teeth coming in at once is almost unbearable! My normally smiling, happy, laid-back, easy-going baby is grumpy, fussy, and just pitiful. Ugh! Poor baby! I feel awful for him. At least he won't look like a bunny rabbit, though. ;)

No comments: