My newest most favorite picture of my 2 boys.These are the rest of the pictures that I took yesterday after Jake's Christmas program. Sorry I went a little overboard, but I couldn't resist the cuteness.
Speaking of cuteness, I need to brag on Jake a little bit since a particular family member said I didn't do it enough.
Jake is the most amazing 2-going-on-3 year old ever. For real. He is so smart; he knows all but 3 letters of the alphabet, what sounds they make, and things that begin with that letter. He loves to read and to learn new things.
Jake is the best big brother, and I'm not just saying that because I have to. Jake wants to be the first one there when Walker wakes up and the last one there when he goes to sleep. He is very attentive to Walker's wants and need. For instance, we'll be riding down the road and Walker will start fussing, and Jake will start saying, "It's okay, buddy, we're almost home. Here's our neighborhood." Jake also lets me know whenever Walker needs his pacifier, more food, a toy, etc, and he also keeps a close eye on Walker at all times. I dropped something the other day, and Jake immediately said, "Uh-oh, Mama, this is too small...Walker could choke on this." He is absolutely awesome about keeping his toys with small parts away from Walker and knowing the difference in his toys and baby toys. Jake is so loving with his little brother...it melts my heart.
Jake loves his friends and family. Ryan and Brantley are his best friends and he talks about them all the time if we're not with them. He also talks about PaPa, Granddad, G Mama, Aunt Amy, cousin Jace, MaMa, Granddaddy, and all of cousins all the time and asks to see pictures of them constantly.
Jake's teachers love him to pieces and say that he is always very kind and considerate. He is also known to be the teacher's pet.
Jake is a Mama's a boy for sure! He loves his Daddy, but Tyson doesn't argue with me on this one...he is all about his Mama. (By the way, Walker is totally a Daddy's boys right now!) Back to Jake, he is my big helper and minds me pretty well...well, as well as a 2-going-on-3 year old can. :) He and I just have an amazing relationship that I wouldn't trade for the world. I know he is my child, a 2 year old at that, but he is my best friend (next to his Daddy of course); I never knew I could love someone this much.
So there you have it, I'm one proud Mama. I'm sure there is a ton I'm leaving out about Jake, but these are just some of the highlights. I probably don't do a good enough job of praising Jake on the blog, but believe me, I know how awesome he is and I make sure he knows that all the time.
**There is another post below from today if you haven't seen it already.



No comments:
Post a Comment