Happy 31st birthday to me! I wish I had more pictures from my birthday, but a certain amazing husband surprised me with an overnight date and completely forgot the camera!
Yes, Tyson and my best friend, Casey Rae, totally plotted and surprised me with an overnight date. I told Tyson all I wanted for my birthday was sleep and to be taken out to dinner (without the bay-bays of course), and I got both!! Tyson took me to this awesome steak house, Shula's, where the waiter presented me with a room key (very Bachelor-esque) to the Wynfrey that read "Enjoy the Moment." Hahaha! I didn't know what to think...actually I sited the line from Bachelor "you may choose to forego your individual suite..." first, and then I didn't know what to think. Who was going to stay with our kids since the babysitter, my other friend Bonnie, totally didn't look or act like she was staying the night with my kiddos? And then Tyson revealed how he and Casey Rae had planned this whole thing out 2 weeks ago, and she was staying the night. Poor Casey Rae, though, Walker woke up twice during the night and Jake had to get out of bed to go potty twice. And worst of all, the kids woke up at 7:15 am....and Casey Rae isn't a morning person. Ha! Is that a best friend or what?
Thanks Tyson and Casey Rae, you both are awesome! I had the best birthday ever thanks to you two! And thanks, Mom, for giving birth to me 31 years ago...it wouldn't be my birthday without you! ;) I love all of you!
Merry Christmas everyone!



No comments:
Post a Comment