Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 11, 2010

8 Months Old!




Yesterday, my sweet Walker turned 8 months old. Yet another month has flown by...time has seriously got to slow down! He is growing up way to quickly!


I won't bore you with too many details about what Walker is doing at 8 months, but I'm starting to wish I would have recorded more about what Jake was doing at certain stages so I would know what I'm supposed to be doing this time around. :) Anyways, here are some little tidbits:
  • started pulling up a few weeks ago
  • takes about 4-5 bottles a day (every 3.5 hours) of 6 oz
  • sleeps about 13 hours at night
  • naps at 9:30 am, 1:30 pm, and 5 pm for about 3 hours total
  • has 4 teeth (his top 2 and bottom 2...the other 2 on bottom haven't broken through yet)
  • says "da da" all the time
  • eats 1 jar of baby food 3 times a day and has started eating some table foods
  • has beautiful bluish-green eyes and blond hair (in case you can't tell from the pictures)
  • weighs a little over 20 lbs (I think)

It is so exciting to see Walker's personality really developing. He is such a mess...he is already proving to be very stubborn, mischievous, and in to everything! But he is also so laid back, sweet, loving, and very easy going. And according to his teachers at school, he is the best baby in the class; what's funny about this is that 3 of his 4 teachers all have their own babies in the class! :) He is such an awesome baby...I don't know what Tyson and I did to deserve this cutie.

No comments: