I don't have pictures of the final product, but we got our tree this weekend! I had these grand plans of going to a Christmas tree farm this weekend and cutting down a tree, but the weather had other plans. So, we settled for a Boy Scout tree lot down the road, and it actually couldn't have worked out more perfectly. We got a great tree and had the best experience...minus the whole "cutting down the tree" thing.
I'm sure over the course of the next month our tree will show up in some pictures, but for now you'll just have to take my word for it, it is beautiful. Jake did a great job picking it out! Unfortunately, though, our tree is looking a little bare because we decided to cut back on some of the ornaments/decorations due to our wild children, but it still looks pretty regardless. Now, if only I could figure out a way to keep 2 little pairs of hands off of it!
Jake went to his first "Ballerina Party" this weekend. One of his friends from school, Mariah, had her 3rd birthday party and was sweet to include Jake even though he has NO interest in tutu's and dancing. ;) Mariah's mom gave Jake a top hat in case he wanted to participate in the dance class, but Jake decided to wear the top hat to play basketball instead. Ha! I'll admit, Tyson was a little relieved Jake didn't want to wear the tutu!
We all had a blast at Mariah's party! After the girls finished up with the dance instructor, all the kids played on the bounce houses and enjoyed some cake. The party consisted mainly of all the kids from Jake's class, so it was so much fun to see all the kids together and visit with their parents, too. I just love Jake's school and especially his class...we are so blessed to be in such a wonderful place with wonderful people! Happy Birthday, Mariah!



1 comment:
I'm so excited to see ya'll!! Can I come to visit on Monday, 12/20?
Post a Comment