Tyson was watching cartoons
"I have so much fun with Daddy that I can hardly contain myself"
"You're cool and all daddy, but when is Mommy going to wake up and play?"
"I know my head isn't very big, daddy,
"I have so much fun with Daddy that I can hardly contain myself"
"You're cool and all daddy, but when is Mommy going to wake up and play?"
"I know my head isn't very big, daddy, so how come you can't fit it in the picture?"
Yet again, I worked all weekend long and Tyson took over the role of stay-at-home mom. As usual, he did a great job. The only thing I can complain about is that Tyson never takes pictures of Jake while I am working/sleeping, so this weekend, he broke out the camera and snapped some pics. It probably wasn't the best weekend for photographs since Jake's hair is looking really greasy from all the medicine we put in his hair, but I couldn't turn down his pictures. So, here you go...pictures by Tyson.




No comments:
Post a Comment