Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 21, 2008

The Last Supper

"Yea, Yea, I know...you my love cheeks, daddy"
"When do I get to eat steak, daddy?"
"You might need some teeth first, son."

"Well then, can you at least put some steak in my bottle?"
Mommy does the cooking...daddy does the cleaning


Sorry it has been a while since I've posted. Things are getting a little chaotic around the Summers' house; I have been trying to work a lot of shifts before football season rolls around and Tyson has begun recruiting. I really thought I was going to be able to hang a little better than I have, but working the night shift is killing me!! Plus, I miss my baby!! Luckily, I get home to see him first thing in the morning when he is full of smiles, and then I wake up in time to see him before he goes to sleep. I am just so glad Tyson is such a good daddy and can totally handle Jake so well. When I came home Saturday morning, Tyson had given Jake a bath, done laundry, washed dishes, washed bottles, made bottles, and still had managed to prepare for recruiting. He is absolutely amazing!! Tyson did get some help from his mom who came to town this weekend to help while I worked; I was unable to snap any shots of her and Jake because the camera went "missing" this weekend. We really appreciate you helping out so much, Mrs. Mary Ann!! By the way, these pictures are from last Thursday night. It was a gorgeous day, so I got on the grill and prepared us a little meal...turns out it would be the last meal together as a family for a little while. I can't wait until recruiting is over!!

No comments: