Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 12, 2008

More Birthday Fun!

Happy Birthday Daddy (again!)
Look at all that smoke!! It's amazing it didn't set off the fire alarm!
Jake was eyeballing the cake...he can't wait to dig in!
Jake says, "GO BLAZERS!"
Maybe we'll see that name on the back of a jersey one day!

I know I already had a post designated for Tyson's birthday, but I had to post these pics from last night to show my family that I actually did bake Tyson a cake. I don't know, though...ever since I had Jake I've been doing all of these weird things like cooking every night. I guess that is what happens when you are mostly a stay at home mom (but don't expect it always, Tyson...I'm still a nurse on the side!). Anyways, Tyson and I had a big night planned last night for his birthday (we had a babysitter and all), but tornadic activity ripped through the B'ham area so we ended up cancelling and staying at home. Poor Tyson, his birthday dinner included a bowl of cereal and a Totino's frozen pizza. At least he had the homemade butternut cake. We did get to go out to eat today after the spring game; Jake did tag along but we had a good early supper anyways. Speaking of the spring game, we left the camera at Tyson's office, so I didn't get to take any pics. I did snap a few of Jake in his "Go Blazers" onesie that I made once we got home. I wish he could have worn it to the game, but it was a little too chilly. But good thing we had it on us because as luck would have it, we stopped by the football office (Jake's place of poop), and of course, he took care of business while we were there and needed an outfit change. At least I was prepared this time! Anyways, have a great weekend and GO BLAZERS! And good job, Tyson, the linebackers and special teams looked really good today (the rest of the team did, too, but you know where my heart is!).

No comments: