Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Spring Scrimmage #2

"When can I get on the field and play?"
"Is this a good O-Line stance, mommy?"
"Did daddy's team win?"
Daddy hard at work


Today was UAB's second scrimmage of spring football; it was actually supposed to be yesterday, but the weather was really bad here and the practice fields were soaked. Well, the practice fields weren't much better today and Legion Field (where we normally played) was being used for soccer, so we took the scrimmage to the Hoover High School stadium. When Tyson told me this is where the scrimmage would be, I was thrilled! For those of you who don't know this, I love Hoover football. Hoover debuted on MTV's "Two-a-Days", and I was a big fan of the show. In fact, when Tyson and I were looking at houses in Birmingham, I insisted we live in the Hoover school zone so that my son could play football for Hoover High School. Anyways, a little crazy, I know, but I was so star struck when we went to the stadium today. Back to the scrimmage...it went really well and no one seemed to get hurt. Jake sat in my lap almost the whole time and appeared to be watching. Even if he wasn't, I was just glad he was being still and letting mommy watch the game and snap a few pics. By the way, the slide show is for you, dad. I hope you enjoy it! (My dad didn't think I took enough "football pictures" last week, so here you go!)

No comments: