Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Oops he did it again!

"Ahh..this is where the smell is coming from...I thought it was one of my players."
Jake, Daddy, and Mommy all crammed in the Women's Restroom
Jake: "Did I do something wrong, mommy?"
Mommy: "No, but you did something really smelly, son."

We still love you anyway, Jake!
"After all that talk about ball, I am ready to play!"

What is it about the UAB football office that makes my son have a blowout? Yes, once again, we were at the football office today for one hour and Jake had a blowout, and once again, mommy didn't have a change of clothes. In all honesty, I had put a change of clothes in his diaper bag at some point this week, but I just forgot to replace them after I used them; gone are the days that I was the queen of organization. Either way, we were going to eat with the players, so he couldn't go naked this time. I would hate for all those players to see my chunky little white boy in nothing but a diaper...they might have gotten jealous! Luckily, no one noticed the stinch on our child, and we enjoyed a nice meal with the guys. We are so excited about scrimmage #2 tomorrow and the spring game next week! Go Blazers!

No comments: