"If only I had go-go gadget arms...where is my other arm?"
"I can't believe they woke me up from my nap for this"
"Daddy Mack will make you Jump-Jump"
"Now what am I supposed to do in this thing?"
"I STILL CAN'T FIND MY OTHER ARM!" Before the scrimmage Sunday, we pulled out Jake's Jumperoo that Aunt Amy gave him. He doesn't quite get the concept of jumping yet, but Tyson insisted on showing him how to jump anyways. He can spin around a little, and he likes looking at the lights; however, his arms aren't quite long enough yet to reach some of the toys. I'm still really impressed with his ability to hold his head up as well as he does and for as long as he does. Just another sign that my little boy is growing up!



1 comment:
OMG so hysterical! He looks overwhelmed LOL...
I love coming to your blog and seeing all the pictures, it just makes my day!!
I have a feeling that in a week or so, this will be his favorite place to be!!
Post a Comment