"Do I have to wear this lame outfit all day long, mommy?"
Jake was proud wearing daddy's numbers
Coach Callaway joined in on the birthday fun!
Coach Zo teaching Jake where his nose is!
That is one proud daddy!Here is our birthday tribute to the best husband in the world!
Today is Tyson's 28th birthday, so Jake and I ventured up to the office to eat lunch with daddy and take him his favorite dessert...red velvet cake. Needless to say, the cake didn't last very long in the football office; those men can eat! Tyson was very surprised and pleased with my crafty work with Jake's onesie; a couple of the other coaches commented on how cute it was, so I was pleased myself. Oh yeah, I almost forgot...since the football office has jinxed us with "blow outs", I begged Jake to poop BEFORE we got to the office and he minded his mama well and took care of business literally 20 minutes before we left. That a boy! (I wasn' t smart enough to make an extra onesie in case of accidents, so it all worked out well!). Anyways, happy birthday, Tyson! We love you! It's about time you caught up!





No comments:
Post a Comment