"No, my parents don't beat me up. I just have eczema on my eye."
"I even have eczema on my bicep fat roll"
"My hair is falling out, too? Am I falling apart or what, mommy?"
Ok... I know these aren't the greatest pictures, but I wanted to document how pitiful my little boy's face looks. We are on day 3 of 7 of the eczema/cradle cap medicine, and it is still flared. He has eczema on his face (on both cheeks and around his right eye), his neck, both shoulders, left arm, and little splotches on the rest of his body. Not to mention, his poor hair has a mixture of cradle cap and eczema. Seeing him like this breaks my heart. Oh, and did I mention his hair is starting to fall out? I don't want to sound dramatic here; afterall, I have worked with the sickest of children and watched several die, so I am very appreciative of my healthy baby. Like I said, it just breaks my heart that I can't do more for my little boy. On a positive note, Jake is finally over the virus, though, so thanks for everyone who has asked!




No comments:
Post a Comment