"Look, Pat-Pat! We have the same color hair! I am so excited about it that I am going to eat my fingers!"
No, people...we are not Auburn fans! We just like the outfit!
We have so much fun at Granddad and Pat-Pat's house!
We can't wait until your back gets better, Granddad!
Jake and I took a trip to Thomaston, Georgia to see my parents while Tyson was busy with recruiting. Tyson did get a chance to come stay with us twice, so we were really excited to spend some time with him. In fact, my parents kept Jake both nights and let us go on a "date." I say "date," but there are really slim pickins' in Thomaston for date nights. On our first date, I took Tyson to the Chinese restaurant and then to Walmart; on our second date, we went to the Pizzeria and then back to Walmart. Tyson was really impressed with Thomaston (and the Walmart) to say the least. We did have fun and really enjoyed hanging out with my parents...they are so helpful with Jake!! My dad was really disappointed, though, because he couldn't hold Jake at all the whole time; you see, he had back surgery a couple of weeks ago, and my big boy exceeds his 10 lb weight limit. I felt really bad for my dad because I know how bad he really wanted to love on his grandson. Anyways, while we were there, Jake developed a really bad cough. It looks as if he has yet another virus!! It is so frustrating for me because I have tried really hard to assure that I wouldn't have a sickly child (by breastfeeding, avoiding daycare, excessive hand-washing, etc), but I guess I am going to have to come to terms with the fact that my baby is going to get sick. Well, thanks so much mom and dad for having us!! Y'all were a big help...especially you, mom. I don't know what Jake and I would do without you. We love you so much and can't wait to see you again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment