Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 19, 2008

Oh What a Day!

He started the day out with sweet smiles!
Jake was chillin' during the stroll! He kicked his feet up and all!
He was so sweet and gave a sweet kiss to the pyramid thing!
(Does this count as sitting up?)
He was even sweet to his new blue friend with black polka dots!
But this is how he really looked ALL DAY LONG...mad!

Today was the first day I have had Jake all to myself in a week, and oh what a day it has been!! My mom and Tyson warned me that he wasn't acting like his normal self, but to be honest, I thought it was just because he missed his mommy. Afterall, Jake and I have a routine down or a "schedule" as my mom called it (she is a firm believer that no baby should be on a "schedule"). Anyways, I was exhausted today after working night shift all weekend, and I woke up to the fussiest baby! I guess he must be teething or something, but this day has been awful. I really pray that it is just temporary; I have gotten spoiled by my sweet child that sleeps A LOT!

1 comment:

All the coming's and going's of our busy little family! said...

YAY!! Comments are back :> What a little cutie patootie! I just wanna kiss those chubby cheeks, I miss that fun baby stuff.

Sorry he has been fussy, that is just the worst, especially when the mamma is tired. I am sure some little toofers will start poppin out in no time, and then it will all make sense.

Hope you all are having a better week!

Joanna