
"Wait mom! Can't we talk about this is little longer?"

"What is this nasty stuff you just put in my mouth?"

"Maybe it's not so bad..."

"In fact, maybe I kind of like it."

"Well..."
"I don't like it!! Get me out of this thing!"
"It tastes a little better when my daddy feeds it to me."
"Am I supposed to make that same face you're making, daddy?
"AHHHHHH"
"That was the best rice cereal I ever put in my mouth!"This past weekend, we let Jake eat rice cereal for the first time. Everyone has warned me about how messy it would be, but I was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't. And Jake did really well overall! By the second day, he was opening his mouth for it, not spitting as much out, and even grabbing the spoon! For a little guy who doesn't care to eat, he actually enjoyed eating the rice cereal. I can't get it in his mouth fast enough! And whoever said it is a myth that solids don't help them sleep more...lied! Jake is sleeping even longer at night now! Praise God!



No comments:
Post a Comment