Happy Birthday, Mom! What's up with the pinkie, Jake?
"See my foot, Pat-Pat?"
Thank God for grandma's! I got to eat my whole meal without any interruptions!
I know, Jake...it's the best shoulder in the world!
This past Tuesday, my mom celebrated her birthday with us here in Birmingham. Jake and I were so excited that she chose to spend her big day with us, we decided to treat her to real NICE dinner...at Red Lobster. Yes, I know; my family and I are rednecks. Either way, Jake enjoyed his first trip to The Lobster. He fell asleep halfway between the cheese biscuits and the lobster-stuffed mushrooms and stayed asleep until the next morning! We had such a good time with my mom! She was so sweet to watch Jake as I made an attempt to buy some new post-almost 10 lb baby clothes and while I harrassed Babies R' Us about these new bottles. Thanks so much for coming and seeing us, mom! We hope you had a very Happy Birthday! And welcome home, Tyson! We are so glad recruiting is FINALLY over!



No comments:
Post a Comment