
"Are we there yet?"


"Alright, I guess I'll just have to nap then."
"But, mommy, daddy stuck his tongue out at me first!"
"Really?"
"How did that yellow thing get up there?"Today was such a beautiful day in Birmingham, so we took advantage of the nice weather and took Jake for a long walk in his new jogger/bike trailer. We set out for this new park a couple of miles down the road having no idea it would take us AN HOUR up and down the steep hills of Birmingham to get there and ANOTHER HOUR to get back! Tyson and I were whipped when we finally made it home; Jake, on the other hand, snoozed the entire trip. He is obviously quite fond of his new stroller. Either way, I wouldn't trade those 2 hours for anything; there is nothing better than spending a beautiful Sunday afternoon with my 2 favorite boys...even if I did think I was having a heart attack at the tender age of 28.




No comments:
Post a Comment