Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Memorial Day!

"So tell me again why I'm dressed in red, white, and blue and taking pictures on our neighbor's patio furniture?"
"Haven't we taken enough pictures today, mom?"
"Look, mom...I'm as tall as the weeds on this hill!"
"I love this holiday...there is so much good food to eat!!"

We had a great Memorial Day today; Tyson and I were lucky enough to both have the day off and we got to spend it as a family...finally!! The day started out kind of slow; Mommy was tired from working and slept in (thanks Daddy!), but then we hit the pool for the first time!! (We'll have those pics later...we just have a lot of cropping and editing to do first!). Then, we had a great time hanging out with some of the football coaches and their families and having a cook-out. Anyways, we hope everyone had a safe and happy Memorial Day! Stay tuned for pool pics!

No comments: