Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Football Season...


In just 2 days, UAB will host Florida Atlantic at Historic Legion Field! Go Blazers! I can't wait!


It has become a little tradition amongst the UAB coaches' wives to do something special for the players for the first game. This year, we were supposed to make brownies for our husbands' players, but for some reason, the linebackers aren't big chocolate fans. Weird, huh? So instead, they got these cute lil' cookies with their numbers on them. I have to admit, I'm not the most crafty/creative/artsy person ever, so the cookies didn't turn out as cute as I would have liked. Oh well, I doubt the boys noticed! :) Besides, I put on the outside of the bags "Love, Jake and Walker." Ha!


Go Blazers! And good luck to my other fellow coaches' wives!

1 comment:

pcb said...

Trust me, they appreciate you doing this. Hope the Blazers have a great season; we'll be following closely, as always.

Also, your boys get cuter by the day...