Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 16, 2010

Headed Home


Well, tomorrow we are headed back to the Ham. We've had a lot of fun hanging with the parentals and got a lot accomplished in these last 6 days, but it is time to go.

The biggest thing on the to-do list was to get Walker to take a bottle, and it worked! It was actually so much easier than I thought, thank goodness! He still isn't taking quite as much as he needs to, but that will take some time as he gets used to the bottle and formula. Yay! I am so relieved...now I can actually be away from my child for more than 2 hours AND I can go on the wives' trip in September AND Walker can go to Mother's Day Out in September AND Tyson can keep Walker while I work and not have to deal with a screaming baby for 12 hours AND most importantly, maybe now Walker can get a little chunkier! Woo hoo! I can't convey how big of a stresser this was for us.

Thanks, Mom and Dad, for letting us invade your space, mess up your routine, eat all of your food, interrupt your business calls, "break stuff," clutter your house, take up so much bed space, run up your power and water bill, and just wear y'all out! We had so much fun! We love you!

**The picture above is taken in front of my dad's new "handicap rails" (as I call them) before Jake and my mom headed to church. Jake actually sat through about 1/2 of the service before getting kicked out! Such a big boy!

No comments: