Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Saturday Randomness









We've had an extremely busy week, so I was really excited to just hang around the house today just me and the boys with NOTHING to do! It was awesome! Unfortunately, Tyson was hard at work and our neighbors are all out of town for the weekend, so I had to get creative. So...I busted out the bounce house (aka "jump jump"). Some of our friends asked to borrow the "jump jump," and I really wanted to make sure it still worked since we haven't used it in about 7 months. Needless to say, it works! And it was soooo much fun! Why did we wait so long to pull it out?


Oh, and some big news of the weekend- Walker is sleeping through the night!! Finally!! He usually goes down around 7 pm, wakes around 9 pm to eat, and then eats again around 5 or 6 am, and sleeps until about 8 am! I don't know if it's the formula or the solid foods or a combination of both, but it is awesome! It's only been since November or so since I've slept for more than 5 straight hours, so the sleep is very much appreciated! :)


Anyways, 5 more days til kickoff! Go Blazers!

No comments: