It has been a long week and a half of football camp for Tyson, I'm sure, but also for us. I have to say, though, I am finally getting a hang (I think) of being a football widow/single mom to a 4 month old and a 2.5 year old. It's been really hard at times, but we're adjusting. I say that, but I also took off and headed towards my parents' house (and help) at the first chance I got! :) Ha! What can I say? I'm sleep deprived and in desperate need of some adult interaction; the free help doesn't hurt either! ;)
All that being said, the boys and I are enjoying some time with the parentals for a few days. Lately, Walker has been getting up every 3 hours to eat at night and Jake has been getting up super early (0545-0630ish) to go potty and has been having a hard time going back to sleep. Needless to say, I'm exhausted. I'm looking forward to having my mom around to at least get up with Jake and entertain him for a while in the mornings. We're also here for bottle bootcamp and a little get together this weekend to celebrate 2 of our favorite little cousins. Details on both later.
For now, we're just enjoying getting spoiled by the grandparents, playing with my sister's dogs (who my parents are babysitting), and getting some much needed rest...kinda.
And me at the end of the day: spit-up on my t-shirt, hair a HOT mess, make-up (if I wear it) all sweated off, dark circles under my eyes, but still smiling and in love with my boys.



No comments:
Post a Comment