Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Andy Summers


During his football days at the University of Florida.

You can see where Tyson and Walker get their chins from.

Coaching at Tift County High School.

Working on the Beach House

Tyson's Aunt Ann, who is his Dad's twin sister, asked me to post this first picture of Andy, so I figured while I was at it, I would post these other pictures of him that we've had so much fun finding on facebook this week. Some of these pictures Tyson had seen before, but there were a few surprises. My favorite is definitely of him in the group photo with overalls and a toboggan on...Tyson looks just like him there.


And of course, I couldn't leave out a picture of Tyson that I also ran across. This is from his glory days at Tift County High School:

I didn't know it at that time, but I sure do love this guy! :)

2 comments:

pcb said...

Yeah, Tyson just thinks he has his own look. He totally copied it from Andy. :)

Jill Mc said...

Thats so sweet and so emotional at the same time. But boy they look just alike! And I think its great Tyson's doing what he loves... and what his daddy loved. I just saw this video for the first time and thought of ya'll. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlXDo5WhQXI&feature=related

You're a fabulous Coach's wife! Love ya!