Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

This Morning with Walker...


Since Jake goes to Mother's Morning Out 3 days a week, Walker gets lots of "Mommy time" on those days. We do make a weekly trip to the grocery store and run a few other errands, but for the most part, we just use that time to just play on the floor and take lots of pictures. :)

A few new things that I've noticed lately about the boys that seems bloggable-

  • Walker is obsessed with his big brother. He literally stares at Jake the whole time and watches his every move; I can tell he is gonna be one of those little boys who just idolizes his big brother. Too sweet.

  • Jake is finally getting to a point where he wants Walker to play with him. He is constantly handing Walker one of his trains, cars, etc in hopes that Walker will actually do something with them besides slobber on them. No such luck right now, though. :)

  • Jake is also getting to the point of wanting whatever Walker may have in his hands at the time- whether it's a rattle, teething ring, whatever...Jake wants it! Jake is great at sharing, but he is also great at snatching. Makes sense, right?

2 comments:

The Harvell Fam said...

He is such a pretty baby!! I'm sure you are loving your time at home with both the boys!! I can't wait for those days!! Thank you again for working for me this past weekend! We had a great trip! See you soon!!

The Harvell Fam said...

He is such a pretty baby!! I'm sure you are loving your time at home with both the boys!! I can't wait for those days!
Thank you again for working for me this past weekend!! We had a great trip, and I didn't think about work once! ;-) Hope to see you soon!!