I've been the worst picture-taker lately! I've had lots of opportunities to snap some cute pictures, but I have my hands full these days and the camera gets left behind a lot! Anyways, to satisfy the grandparents and the great-grandparents, here are some pictures of the boys I snapped today. Walker really wants to crawl, but he just kicks and kicks to no avail! It is super cute! Speaking of cuteness, what do y'all think of Jake in those sunglasses? Ha! He got them in a goody bag from a birthday party and just found them tonight. I'm pretty sure Tyson tried his best to get rid of these glasses...he obviously didn't hide them too well!
My mom is staying with us this week to help out and watch the boys so I could work; she is also going to watch Walker tomorrow night so that Jake and I can go on a date to the football game! As always, we are enjoying having her here and having so much fun!
I hope to snap lots of pictures tomorrow night at the football game, so be on the look-out this weekend! Go Blazers!



No comments:
Post a Comment