Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Wagon Ride For Two






Since the boys are quarantined and we can't play with our friends, I had to get creative today and find things to do around the house. I ended up pulling out some toys from the garage, including this Radio Flyer, and we played in the front yard, which we hardly ever do. I'm just so scared of the boys (well, Jake I guess) running into the road...it's not a busy road by any means but just busy enough to keep me on my toes constantly. Anyways, Jake was thoroughly amused being pulled and pulling Walker in the wagon. Walker is honestly probably a little too young to be sitting up in the Radio Flyer, but he actually did really well...and yes, he was buckled in. :) The boys had so much fun and were so entertained that I guess I need to pull out the Radio Flyer more often!

No comments: