Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Jake's First Day of School



Today was Jake's first day of Mother's Day Out for the 2010-2011 school year. He actually went to a summer session that ended about a week and half ago, so it just seemed like another day for him.


Jake has the same teacher that he had this summer, Miss Brittany, and Jake and I just love her. I got to talk a little more extensively to Miss Brittany at the Meet and Greet we had yesterday, and I learned a lot about Jake's little personality at school. I really had no clue what she was going to say because Jake can be extremely shy and I figured he was probably like that at school, too. However, she said that after I leave, Jake's "cute little personality" comes out. She also said he is very independent and is her little "cuddlebug." My son, the teacher's pet! ;)

We are very excited about this school year and can't wait to see what it holds!

No comments: