I've been trying to get a video of Jake making Walker laugh, but as soon as I pull out the camera to start recording, Jake wants me to keep the camera only on him. I'm gonna have to get it one day because it is absolutely the cutest thing ever. For now, enjoy this video of Jake singing his ABC's....
I can't even begin to guesstimate how many times a day this song gets sung at our house. Jake has been able to sing it for a while, but it seems like we are singing it a lot more lately since he has started to learn his ABC's at school. We sing it so many times that it is actually the only thing I can sing to calm Walker down. For real, I sing it non-stop as we ride down the road to keep Walker from crying...as soon as I stop singing, he starts crying. So I just sing, and sing, and sing "ABCDEFG..." until I am blue in the face. And then I get home and have to sing it exactly twice to Jake before he'll go to bed. Ridiculous. Oh well, it's educational. And it sure does help that Jake is super cute singing it!



No comments:
Post a Comment