Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Football Practice

My best attempt at getting both boys in the picture.
LB/TE drill with Tyson looking on.




Even though UAB had a bye week this week, Tyson still had to work this weekend. Boo! So I loaded up the boys today and we went to watch practice.


Jake insisted on wearing his faded and way too small UAB shirt, the worst pair of khaki shorts he owns that probably need to be thrown away, his boxy UAB hat, his scratched up sunglasses, and some socks that were too tall but just topped off his outfit. He looked so thrown away, I admit, but I just didn't have the heart to tell him how ridiculous he looked. I say all of this because Tyson only saw Jake from a distance but was quick to question his get-up when he got home. Ha!


The boys really enjoyed watching practice; Jake particularly enjoyed all the "tackling" and watching the quarterbacks drills, which he tried to mimic. Too cute! And Walker enjoyed drooling and watching his brother be silly and drooling. Ha!


Next up for the Blazers- UCF Wednesday night at 8 pm Eastern on ESPN. Go Blazers!

1 comment:

Anthony and Katie Green said...

Such cute pictures! Your boys are dolls:)