My posts/pictures are gonna be a little scattered over the next few days; I'm playing catch-up from the tons of pictures I've taken this last week that I haven't had time to post.
Anyways, the boys had their first bath together yesterday at my parents' house. Jake has been so excited about the possibility, but I had to make sure Walker was stable enough to sit-up by himself without falling first. So far, so good! Walker did face dive into the bubbles tonight, though; I guess he was trying to eat them or something. It was pretty funny...he came up with his face completely covered in bubbles!
As you can tell by the pictures, Jake had a blast with his brother in the tub. He felt the need to serenade Walker the whole time! Hehehe! Jake also thought it was his job to bath Walker, which was fine until he decided to dump water over Walker's head. Walker is such a sport, though. Unfortunately, I think he's getting used to the harassment! ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment