Since Jake's "ABC" video got rave reviews from the family, I decided I needed to post videos of the boys more often. Well, I couldn't pass up the opportunity today to record Jake and the "Gator Chomp."
You see, Jake's teacher, Miss Brittany, went to Florida and is a big Gator fan. When it came time to give Jake's class a name, Brittany chose "Little Gators." Apparently, every morning the kids come in and do the "Gator chomp" and put their "gators in the pond." I still have no idea what the "gators in the pond" deal is about, but I'm sure it's super cute. Anyways, Jake is constantly doing the "Gator chomp" despite the fact that we are big Georgia fans (and UAB, too, of course). I always give Miss Brittany a hard time and tell her to quit teaching my child such bad things; good thing we love her anyway!
Okay, so go watch the video. And in case you have a hard time making out what Jake is saying, he says, "Gators....gators...CHOMP, CHOMP, CHOMP!"



3 comments:
precious, yes... but we cannot allow this to continue. you send that baby to school in GA attire EVERY DAY! :) LOL
He's excused, but ONLY because his grandfather actually played for the gators. :)
I think that boy is following in his Granddaddy Andy's footsteps!!
Post a Comment