Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pumpkin Carving










The boys and I carved our pumpkin today. Jake had originally picked out this awful wolf pattern (think circa 1980's fair picture) and was insistent that that is what our pumpkin would be, but I ended up carving the scaredy face instead while he was tracing the wolf! Ha! I'm a bad mom! Good thing he never even noticed after I finished!


Jake had so much fun carving the pumpkin. He wasn't too keen on cleaning out the guts of the pumpkin, but he did do a little towards the end. Of course, though, his favorite part was blowing out the candle while singing "Happy Birthday Baby Walker!" repeatedly! Walker of course had no idea what was going on, but he did enjoy sampling the pumpkin during picture-taking!


We hope everyone has a Happy and safe Halloween! We will be celebrating Saturday AND Sunday night, so I'll have lots of pictures next week!

No comments: