After breaking down crying to my pediatrician last month about Jake and his sibling rivalry towards his little brother, I am happy to report that things have been going really well with the boys. I'm not quite sure what happened or what changed, but all of a sudden one day, Jake just fell in love with his brother and has been a different kid towards him. Don't get me wrong, Jake is not one to gush all over his brother and ooh and ahh over him, but he is acknowleding him, trying to play with him, helping me out with Walker however he can, and loving on him more and more every day. It's awesome and does my heart good. Maybe Jake is finally seeing how much Walker loves and adores him...who knows, but I just wish it could stay this way forever!
***Scroll on down, there is another post below! Have a great weekend! We have a fun one planned, so be on the look out for lots of pictures!



1 comment:
they're precious! i loved getting back in the office after a week away at conference to catch up on those sweet babies!!
Post a Comment